30 Royal Spins First Deposit Reward
- This offer is available to all successfully registered and verified players who make their first deposit at KingJackCasino.com.
- This offer is valid on your 1st deposit of min £10 with a max amount of up to 30 Royal spins.
- This bonus must be selected from the cashier and is not valid for deposits from Neteller.
- Real funds will be used first before the bonus becomes playable.
- This bonus expires after 7 days unless otherwise stated.
- Royal Spins are credited in the following increments:
- Deposit £10, Get 10 Royal Spins
- Deposit £20, Get 20 Royal Spins
- Deposit £30, Get 30 Royal Spins
- Spins can be used on Netent slots found at https://www.kingjackcasino.com/slots/netent/ with exception of slots found here.
- Winnings from these spins will be credited to your bonus balance.
- This bonus can be used on slot games, scratch cards & arcade games and cannot be used on card & table games, live casino games, progressive slots and all exclusions found here.
- Wagering requirements (WR) is 25 times the bonus amount received from your spins.
- On completion of WR, bonus winnings up to a max of £50 is converted to real cash.
- Your deposit amount can be withdrawn at any time however, bonus and bonus wins will be declared null and void if the WR has not been met.
- Unless otherwise stated this promotion cannot be combined with any other promotion offered at kingjackcasino.com.
- Management reserves the right to withhold any bonus payment if it believes that the promotion has been abused and/or where the terms of the offer are not fulfilled, or any irregular wagering patterns are found.
- General and Promotional Terms & Conditions apply.
- Management decision is final.
- We reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time.
Zero-Tolerance Policy Towards Bonus Abuse:
King Jack Casino operates a zero-tolerance policy towards bonus abuse, taking unfair advantage of offers and/or any other suspicious activity, and we reserve the right to block and remove bonuses and/or associated winnings from accounts that we suspect are involved in such activities or behaviours. Examples of promotional abuse and/or irregular play (otherwise known as promotional play restrictions) are outlined below:
- Where there is evidence of a series of wagers placed by a customer or group of customers (e.g. Using a strategy that has been identified across multiple accounts to take advantage of an offer or loophole), which due to a promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, we reserve the right to confiscate or void the winnings.
- Using “Delayed winnings” tactics to manipulate promotional terms and gain an unfair advantage. For example, while playing a game, a "bonus/free spin" feature is initiated with bonus or cash funds, then the player exits out of the “free spin” or “bonus” feature bonus by closing the game and moving to another game. The player then returns to the original game to complete the “bonus/free spin” feature at a later time in circumstances after the original bonus money has been forfeited, lost or wagering met and then converted to cash.
- “Pending Outcome Bets” leaving large bets on a table pending an outcome or an action, for example on blackjack, and then returning at a later time in different circumstances such as after the bonus money has been forfeited, lost or wagering met and converted to cash to complete the bet to manipulate the promotion for an advantage.
- “State game abuse” where the use of bonus or cash funds are used to progress through the bonus stages/collectable features (for example, collecting 9 out of 10 symbols to reach that bonus feature) and then returning to the final stages (for example, playing to collect the final symbol to reach 10 out of 10 symbols to reach the bonus feature) to return the associated winnings with cash bets when bonus funds have been forfeited, lost or wagering met and converted to cash. These games include but are not limited to those listed as excluded games.
- “Bonus Wallet Hierarchy” any customers playing on table games with the intention to abuse the Bonus Wallet Hierarchy (as defined above) and exploit the system and promotions in a way they were not originally intended, may have their winnings forfeited and account closed.
- “Collusion” where customers try to cheat the system to unfairly take advantage of promotions or other customers by adopting gaming betting patterns which are contrary to fair play and such customers may have their winnings forfeited and accounts closed