3.2 Our Cookies
We use the following types of cookies:
• Strictly Necessary Cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of Our Site and under Our terms with you. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of Our Site, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
• Analytical/Performance Cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around Our Site when they are using it. This helps us for Our legitimate interests of improving the way Our Site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
• Functionality Cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to Our Site. This enables us, subject to your choices and preferences, to personalise Our content, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
• Targeting/Advertising Cookies. These cookies record your visit to Our Site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information subject to your choices and preferences to make Our Site and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
3.3 We may also work with advertising networks that gather information about the content on Our Site you visit and on information on other websites and services you visit. This may result in you seeing advertisements on/or through Our Site or Our advertisements when you visit other websites and services of third parties which we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how to turn this feature off see below or visit http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/.
3.4 Disabling Cookies
The effect of disabling cookies depends on which cookies you disable but, in general, the website may not operate properly if all cookies are switched off. If you only disable third party cookies, you will not be prevented from making purchases on Our Site. If you disable all cookies, you will be unable to complete a purchase on Our Site.
3.5 If you want to disable cookies on Our Ste, you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use. Further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers are set out below: -
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
2. Click on the “privacy” tab
3. Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Google Chrome:
1. Choose Settings> Advanced
2. Under "Privacy and security," click “Content settings”.
3. Click “Cookies”
1. Choose Preferences > Privacy
2. Click on “Remove all Website Data”
For Mozilla Firefox:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
2. Click on the icon “privacy”
3. Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
1. Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences”
||Identifies a customer on Our system
||To display the username on some pages and make the experience more personal
||Identifies customer VIP level
||Used to validate the customer activity in Our system
||Identifies the user's country
||Display customer's currency on the table
||Identifies user's device so it can have a better user experience
||Identifies from which affiliate campaign the user came from
||Affiliate link ID
||Identifies from which affiliate the user came from
||Affiliate tracking ID
||Tracks the affiliate ID during the first visit of the user
||Affiliate history tracking
||Keeps all affiliate life time data from user
||Tracks dynamic information set on the affiliate campaign used by the user
||Identifies the previous page from which a link to the currently requested page was followed
||Identifies the player’s navigation across the website
||Used to identify when the user navigates to the website from the bingo client
||Promo code used by user
||Used to link user side and server-side communication which allows our system to know how and what to display to customers.
Some of the cookies used by the Site are set by us, hence third-party companies or advertisers may monitor and analyse your web access on Our behalf.
• Monitor traffic on the Site
• To obtain information for analysis purposes
• To better understand your preferences
• To offer with personalised advertising when you access the Site.
3.8 Most web and mobile device browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set. You can also learn more about cookies by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org which includes additional useful information on cookies and how to block cookies using different types of browser or mobile device. Please note, however, that by blocking or deleting cookies used on the Site, you may not be able to take full advantage of the Site.